CLICK HERE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD : http://free.readingbooks.host/?book=1574215051
Nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish makes woodburning easy by walking you through all the basics of materials, tools, and techniques! In Pyrography Basics, you’ll discover:
- 6 skill-building projects to help you master essential techniques
- Step-by-step instructions and patterns for the beginning woodburner
- 3 basic pyrography pen tips for writing, shading and detailing
- Using temperature, time, texture and layering to create artistic tonal values
- How to use a practice board to ensure the best burn for your project
Pyrography can enhance any project with lovely varieties of tone and texture. If you’ve ever wanted to take up this creative craft, Pyrography Basics will get you started, as nationally recognized artist and pyrographer Lora S. Irish makes it easy for beginners to learn the creative craft of woodburning. All that aspiring beginners need is this book and an inexpensive woodburning tool to start adorning wood, gourds, leather, paper and more with beautifully burned images and patterns.
The author provides a thorough introduction to basic tools, materials and techniques. You’ll learn how to set up a practice board to experiment with strokes and settings before moving on to working projects with confidence. 6 skill-building projects provide step-by-step exercises in using temperature, time, layering, and texturing to create artistic tonal values.
With Pyrography Basics, you’ll soon master everything from shading to composition, as you apply pyrography to furniture, carvings, jewelry, ornaments, greeting cards, and much, much more.